CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yearbooks

I love yearbooks! I think they are so fun to look at (and laugh at). I clearly remember different times that I sat for hours in the library at my parent's home looking through years and years of yearbooks of my parents, uncle, grandmother, sister and myself. I was even on the yearbook staff in high school....good 'ole Robert E. Lee Scabbard. So when I saw this site, I had to try it out.... in fact we all 3 did, but here are my pics for your viewing (and laughing) pleasure for the time being. The others should come soon.


Probably close to the time my grandmother graduated.....1952.


If I was my Mom's classmate......1976.


The year of my perm....I mean the year of my birth...1980.



Also a big year for perms and press-on nails....1994.

Photos courtesy of www.yearbookyourself.com

3 comments:

jessica said...

i can't believe i found your blog thru blog hopping! I didn't even know you had one! love the yearbook pics!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the mid 70's look, those really were some good times.

Bless You, Momma

The Westmorelands said...

i thought your party could use a little pick-me-up, so i tagged y'all. check my blog :).