CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

seven

  1. I like to impersonate Peabo Bryson and Vestal Goodman.
  2. When I was young I thought I was really good at yodeling.
  3. My initials are spelled out in the veins in my wrists.
  4. My favorite childhood activity was playing Rock Star, which typically included me, a mini trampoline (stage), a baton (microphone), and a Whitney Houston cassette.
  5. My first on-stage performance was in a second grade Christmas play. I was a french girl, complete with beret. My big line was, "Ooh la la, Santa. I can't wait til I tell you." Then I broke into a song about having Christmas on the Isthmus of Panama.
  6. I have been in a step show . In Thailand.
  7. I almost wet my bed at the age of 21.

3 comments:

jess said...

i must say there is not a one listed here that i would not like to know more about. vestal goodman? gonna have to look that one up!

lyndsey said...

I did NOT know your wrist was custom monogrammed!!!!

Amy said...

why did you almost wet your bed?